- Arrange necessary work permits or immigration passes for each Worker accompanying with the representative of the Client holding with valid Yellow Card issued by the Immigration Malaysia, or Director of the Client indicated upon Form 49.
- Assist to renew Work Permit of worker prior to the expiry of work permit of the worker(s).
- Assist to renew Passport of worker at the relevant Embassies, if required.
- Monitoring the validity of worker’s work permit for Client in order to avoid any compound/penalty to be imposed by the Malaysia Government which is up to RM5000 per worker for any lateness on renewal.
- To bear the cost of one-way return economy air-ticket for sending the worker(s) back to their country of origin upon the completion of the Employment Contract of worker(s) with Client.
If you have any enquiries please don’t hesistate to contact us. We are happy to hear from you.